Thursday, March 29, 2012

Itinerant AGAIN

 I have been buried under all of our worldly goods.  Thankfully, my Mama came to save the day.  She seems to show up at exactly the right time to help me move, no matter where I am in the world.  Here is an email she sent home last week.  


wide awake on Friday and ready to boogie


 

a big event: painting handicap lines on the street, lots of kibbitzers
 

She just loves her organic maple teething biscuits.
 

Better water in Lucrino makes for curly hair
 

Jessica and Connor at the Breezy Bar in Lucrino


 

Abi's room
 

Where I sleep (in Abi's room) note hot water bottle
 

Jack's study
 

master bedroom
 

Abi's place, probably temporary
 

The small bathroom with stall shower
 

big bathroom with tub on the right, sideways
 

what the living room looks like today, Monday
 

the kitchen: these are sideways because I couldn't see the screen when I was sitting outside
 

the kitchen side of the living room
 

the living room
 

the living room viewed from the entry
 

Anna is happy to have a pantry.
 

the entry way
 

laundry room
 

hall with Jack's study on the left, master bedroom on the right

I'm showing you the before unpacking scene so when Julietta and Anna and I attack the chaos, you'll know where we started.  Right now we're happy to have Julietta here to bring fresh energy and her good eye to the situation.  

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on several of your recent posts. For some reason the pics on this one aren't appearing on my screen.

    How is Abi adjusting to your new home? Are any of you getting any sleep? Best wishes for a fabulous visit with Julietta and a peaceful new home.

    ReplyDelete